Academic Counselor - Student Disability Services
Student Disability Services
Performs academic counseling or training at the individual level. May supervise counselors or other employees. Performance is based on individual counseling effectiveness and overall program results obtained.
- Provides academic counseling and coaching to students with disabilities, including helping establish reasonable classroom and academic accommodations.
- Collaborates with campus faculty and staff to resolve student issues and concerns.
- Meets with students as needed to provide support services throughout the semester.
Bachelor's degree and two years experience in related area. Additional education in a related area may substitute for experience on a year for year basis.
- Masters degree in Counseling, Special Education, Psychology. or related field.
- Two years progressive experience working with students in all areas of disabilities.
To apply, visit workattexastech.com
As an EEO/AA employer, the Texas Tech University System and its components will not discriminate in our employment practices based on an applicants race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information or status as a protected veteran
Copyright 2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency